Saturday, May 21, 2011

Save a Million Trees! Who wouldn't want to do that?

This organization claims that they can save a million trees in five years. It sounds like enormous bragging, until you go to their website and see what this organization is all about.

They give specific numbers of people needed to join and stop receiving junk mail - yes, junk mail! Who wouldn't want to stop receiving it? At least I am sick and tired of my mailbox being full of junk every time I check it. If every junk mail I get would have a penny in it, I would have been a millionaire a long time ago! Too bad all they want is my money and time, and I get nothing in return.

Anyway, I meant to tell you about this organization and how they claim to save a million trees....sounds too good to be true! Get almost total freedom from junk mail, AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT DOING SOMETHING TO SAVE THIS GOOD OLD EARTH! I'm in! Here is the website http://www.save1000000trees.org/ so you can check it out yourselves! I joined, and I will absolutely keep you posted on how well it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment